Alaska 2010

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." Mark Twain

Saturday 17 July 2010

Saturday July 17



Took some drugs the doctor prescribed and slept like a rock. Woke up and was still pretty stiff. With the medication I'm ok. Without it, it hurts pretty bad.

I basically lied around all day with the exception of another short walk. By the end of the day I was feeling pretty good. I scheduled a massage for tomorrow on the doctors advice.

I don't really have much to say. I was either in the front seat of the truck or up in the bed in the camper. Not a whole lot going on in either place. Sorry blog fans.

4 comments:

  1. Shoot! Feel better bro! It is pretty hot here indeed. In the 90's everyday and humid like a jungle. Funny you should mention mummenschanz tour 2010...You're not the first person to approach me excitedly with this opportunity. Maybe we should go!

    Hope the neck gets better soon, SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...hope the massage helps and you feel better soon. It is never fun to be sick, but it is even worse when you are away from home.
    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sped, Take care of yourself my friend. It has been some time since I read your posts, and I can't wait to get through them all. Let me know if you're heading down to Juneau... You are having the time of your life....-B. Cote

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll be feeling better soon, Meskiuk!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when people comment! Please do!