Alaska 2010

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." Mark Twain

Saturday 17 July 2010

Wednesday July 14




When I woke this morning I had a pretty stiff neck. The kind you get when you sleep wrong or something. I hope it goes away.

I had a few sourdough pancakes for breakfast and resupplied the stock of ginger cookies before continuing on down to Anchorage.

Hit the Wal-Mart in Anchorage and bought a bunch of stuff including snacks and milk. Then I washed the truck and camper

Watched the rest of the series “Into The West” with the generator running then fell asleep in bed in the Fred Meyers parking lot.

Guess I didn’t do much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when people comment! Please do!