Alaska 2010

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." Mark Twain

Thursday 22 July 2010

Sunday July 18






Shoulder is still pretty sore. The other day the doctor suggested I get a massage so I got one. She worked my shoulder pretty good and it felt totally loose when I walked out.

In general, I took it easy today.

Got some gas and groceries, listened to the satellite radio for a while, and messed around on the Internet a little. Late in the day I took another walk around Seward.

It rained all day. Went to bed early……again, kind of boring, but I felt like I needed the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Dude.....can only imagine what the masseuse looked like! 6'4" 225 and bearded!

    Spider

    ReplyDelete

Love it when people comment! Please do!