Alaska 2010

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." Mark Twain

Saturday 28 August 2010

Monday August 23









Spent the day fishing the North Fork of the Shoshone River west of Cody. Guys in the fly shop hyped it so much that I had to give it a go. Moved from spot to spot throughout the day and managed one monster among other smaller fish. I had it in my head that this would probably be my last day fishing on the trip so I savored the moments.

Back to Cody I had breakfast for dinner at a place called Grammy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when people comment! Please do!