Alaska 2010

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." Mark Twain

Wednesday 18 August 2010

More Random Wacky Pics




















































































































































Disclaimer......Found some cans in the woods and decided to ham it up......remember, no booze for me.

4 comments:

  1. All these last blog entries are superb! Above, I love the Grimace Guy in purple, and the lady making the most of the bump-it hair-do. I also get giant laughs out of staged drunk shots. Your writing is so good, even I miss the MAYOR of Talkeetna. See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! SIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH sweet Jesus.....where to even begin with these photos.....I think I like bearded van guy....they really is no need to go without any home comforts when you're on the road?!! Can't wait to hang out tomorrow at Yellowstone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sped,

    Love the pics. You must have lesions on your ass by now. See you next week. Jay Roche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos were like a trip to Wal-Mart: I always feele a little better about myself.
    The ones in the previous post are beautiful. I love the nature shots.
    Looking forward to seeing you back at NRHS!
    Safe trip back...
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when people comment! Please do!